Commercial Insurance

General information about Deans & Homer for our customers

Building a building

What we do

Although we are not an insurance company, we do the things that insurance companies do, including underwriting risks, issuing policies, collecting payment, and handling claims. The policies we issue are primarily for commercial buildings and the liability associated with owning them.

How we do it

We sell renters and storage insurance directly to the public. All of our other insurance products are sold through independent agents who work with Deans & Homer. These agents have access to a variety of insurance companies. Your agent will assist you in deciding which company's coverage and premiums are most suitable for your needs.

Deans & Homer writes primarily commercial property and inland marine insurance.

Your independent insurance agent will be your primary contact for questions about or changes to your insurance policy.

Learn more

Most questions you might have are answered at our Frequently Asked Questions page.