Claims Handling

How to file a claim at Deans & Homer

Burned building

Filing a claim

If you've had a claim, we'll want to know about it as soon as possible so that we can help you get back on your feet.

If you have Renter's Insurance, please call our Renter's Division at (800) 548-1616.

If you have Storage Insurance, please call our Storage Division at (800) 847-9999.

For all other types of insurance, we prefer that your agent be the first point of contact. If you would prefer to contact us, or if you have difficulty getting in touch with your agent, please contact your nearest Deans & Homer office.

Claims handling

If you'd like to know more about our claims handling process, check out our Frequently Asked Questions