Personal Lines Programs
The rental dwelling product is designed to cover one to four family, well maintained rental dwellings. To be eligible for coverage, dwellings must be bolted to their foundations and have no hillside or slope exposure. One blanket limit of insurance applies for all loss to real property, personal property and loss of rental income.
Seasonal dwelling coverage is available through our surplus lines programs.
Renters InsuranceDeans & Homer provides a high quality renter's insurance product with expanded legal liability protection on a pre-approved basis for all residents at pre-approved apartment communities. We have also developed a system to help apartment managers monitor compliance with the insurance requirements of their rental agreements.
- Communities must include 100 or more apartment units, with a paid manager on site.
- Facility age should not exceed 20 years without substantial updating.
- Lease or rental agreement provisions must require residents to be financially responsible for their personal property and property damage caused by their negligent acts.
- All residents must be given the opportunity to participate in the program.
- Communities must be well maintained and professionally managed, with no special hazards.
- Gated security or other community protection measures may be required in urban areas.
If you have clients who would be a good fit for this program, contact us at (800) 548-1616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.